- Company name
- FUJI MACHINERY CO.LTD,
- Hirofumi Kugimoto
- Head office/Plant
- 2-24-3 Iwagami, Maebashi, Gunma 371-0035 JAPAN
- Haga Plant
- 677-3 Godai, Maebashi, Gunma 371-0132 JAPAN
- Isesaki Plant
- 100 Suehiro, Isesaki, Gunma 372-8508 JAPAN
- Oizumi Plant
- 1-3086-1 Oizumi, Oura, Gunma 370-0531 JAPAN
- On July 18th,1950
- Four hundred and Eighty million yen
- No.of employee
- Land size
- Head Office/ Iwagami Plant(50,194m²),
- Head Office/ Iwagami Plant(30,881m²),
- Fuji Heavy Industries Co.Ltd.(Japan),
Fuji Electric Co.Ltd.(Japan),
E-Z-GO,A Textron Company(U.S.A), others
- Established as Nakajima Aircraft Co.Ltd.,Maebashi Second Plant.
- Company name changed to Maebashi Plant of Fuji Industrial Co.Ltd.
- Established Fuji Equipment Co.Ltd., as a subsidiary of Fuji Industrial Co.Ltd.
under terms of the
Corporate Reconstruction and Adjustment Law.
- Trade name changed to Fuji Machinery Co.Ltd., Commenced manufacture of agricultural machinery
- Commenced manufacture of light-car parts.
- Commenced manufacture of Industrial machinery transmission.
- Commenced manufacture of small-car parts.
- Expanded the automobile parts plant
- Expanded the transmission plant
- Commenced manufacture of differential device for golf cars.
- Commenced manufacture of automatic gear for automobiles.
- Established a new plant for hydraulic parts.
- Commenced exportation of buggy transmission to U.S.A.
- Established a new plant for manufacture of transmission for light-cars.
- Established Haga Plant.
- Established total production system for manual transmissions for light-cars.
- Obtained the Certificate ISO 9001.
- Acquired Haga South Plant.
- Established a plant for manufacture of i-CVT oil-pumps.
- Commenced manufacture of six-speed manual transmission for small cars.
- Established a plant for heat treatment.
- Commenced manufacture of rear end.
- Obtained the Certificate ISO 14001.
- Acquired Jonan Plant.
- Acquired Isesaki Plant.
- Acquired Oizumi Plant.